Do I Need My Ducts Cleaned?
- Are You Sneezing, sniffling or getting headaches at home?
- Are you dusting more frequently?
- Have you recently remodeled or completed any major home projects?
- Have you recently installed a new HVAC unit?
Out of site, out of mind? Not when it comes to your HVAC and duct system!
Consider these areas the heart and lungs of your home. They should be
carrying clean, fresh, healthy air to all corners of your home. Instead,
dirty ducts can carry dirt, dust, animal dander, mold spores and other
contaminants right to your breathing space.
Our No Mess Cleaning Includes:
- All registers are removed and cleaned
- A 7000cfm Hepa Vac is attached to your system, gathering all dislodged
contaminants, removing them from your home
- Your system is scrubbed throughout, using airwhisks and rotary brushes
- Duct leaks are located and sealed
- We us an EPA approved antimicrobial to address microbial contamination
- Your coils are acid washed, the heater, drain line and drip pan are cleaned.
We are Certified Members of
NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) and have an A+ Rating with the BBB.