Clean Air Ducts = A Better Home
Do I Need My Ducts Cleaned?
- Are You Sneezing or Sniffling?
- Do You Get Frequent Headaches at Home?
- Does Your Furniture Need Dusting?
- Is Your Heating and A/C Air Flow Restricted?
Air ducts are usually out of sight and out of mind. However, these behind the scene contraptions can make a big difference in the quality of air that you breathe. When air ducts become dirty, they are passageways to distribute dust particles, fungi, mold, bacteria, and other contaminants throughout your home.
Our NO MESS Cleaning Includes:
- Careful Removal and Cleaning of Registers
- Visually Inspect for Duct Leakage
- HEPA Vacuum to Remove Dislodged Contaminats While Scrubbing the System
With Airwhisk, Rotary Brushes, or Manual Cleaning as Indicated
- Compressed Air to Loosen Dirt & Dust
- Vents Washed as Needed
- Use EPA Approved Antimicrobial
- Install Electrostatic Filters
- Acid Wash Coils, Clean the Heater, Drip Pan, Drain Line
Air Quality Specialists, Inc. has been actively involved in the Air Duct
Cleaning, IAQ, and Mold industries for over 30 years. We are Certified
NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association),
American IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Council, and
ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America). We are Members in Good Standing, with the
BBB (Better Business Bureau) of Central and Northern Arizona.
Open Member Website in a new window?