We're There When You Need Us Most!
Excessive Amounts of Mold and Certain Types of Mold May Present Health Concerns.
- Free Mold Inspection
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- 24 hour Emergency Response
- We Provide Both Air & Surface Sampling
- Samples Go to Accredited Third Party Lab
- Results Available as Early as the Same Day
"Excessive amounts of mold and certain types of mold may present health concerns.
It is essential for the health of you and your family, as well as the protection of your property,
to address the issue and arrange for professionals to conduct mold removal and
mold remediation as soon as the presence of mold is identified."
EHS Restoration has built a reputation for quality and consistency and
for being there when our clients need us the most. We carefully present
the options. We keep you apprised of the details. We let you make the
decisions. We deliver on our promise that's the difference.
What is Mold?
- Mold can grow in as little as 48 hours.
- Molds thrive in moist environments resulting from a flood, a slow leak,
a broken pipe, or just high humidity.
- Molds require an organic food source. One common food source is cellulose,
which is found in building materials such as wood and drywall.
- Molds are spread by microscopic airborne particles called “spores”.
Signs of the presence of excessive mold include:
- The presence of visible mold.
- Strong, musty odors.
- Any evidence of past moisture problems that might have caused undetected
- Excessive humidity.
Open Member Website in a new window?