You Can Have Happier Plants and a Lower Water Bill
IS YOUR YARD SUFFERING?
- Wet or Dry Spots in Your Lawn?
- Leaking or Inefficient Sprinkler Heads?
- Clogged Emitters or Low Pressure?
- Cut Wires or No Clock Display?
- Zones That Refuse To Turn On or Off?
USE A SPECIALIST!
- Replacement or Repair of Old Valves
- Re-designs, Upgrades and Ad-ons
- Electrical Diagnosis
- Controller Programming / Replacement
Don't Trust Your Yard to Just Anyone...
As one of the Valley's few companies that specialize in just irrigation service,
Controlled Rain has established itself as a leader in it's field.
With Controlled Rain you don't get a jack of all trades serviceman. You get a specialist with experience and knowledge in all aspects of lawn and landscape irrigation.
As a family owned business, with over 30 years of experience, Ken Wells, his wife Kim Wells, and son Josh Wells have brought a Midwestern work ethic to the Valley. Focusing on honest and dependable service, Controlled Rain has differentiated itself from the competition and has become synonymous with quality customer service.
Open Member Website in a new window?