The True View™ team
is here to help
FEATURES OF SUN SCREENS:
- PVC-Coated Polyester Sunscreen
- 80% and 90% Heat Absorption/Dissipation
- Excellent Outward Visibility & Ventilation
- Flame Resistant & Fade Resistant
- Many Standard Colors Available
- Metal Barrel Clips to Attach to Windows
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- One-Year Workmanship Warranty
- 90 Day Warranty on Screens
BENEFITS OF SUN SCREENS:
- Cooler Homes By Reflecting The Sun’s UV Light
- Reduce Utility Bill Costs Between 20 to 30%
- Reduce Glare from the sun’s intense rays.
- Improve Privacy (you see out; others can’t see in)
- Screen Clips (removes screens for easy cleaning)
- Attractive Exterior Appearance Adds to Home Value
- Reduces Interior Fading
- Reduce Window Washing
When True ViewTM Sun Screens Go Up ... Watch Your Utility Bills Go Down!
Sun Screen Mesh - Is made of a durable and tough this synthetic fabric made of PVC coated polyester. Designed to reduce heat transfer through windows, this fabric also reduces the glare and harmful rays from the sun.
While blocking the sun’s rays, Solar Screen will reduce energy cost and provide protection to your indoor furnishings. Flame resistant and fade resistant, Solar Screen is a durable alternative for insect screen. Excellent for daytime privacy without blocking the view, this versatile fabric will endure years of outdoor use.
Sun Screen Frames - are also available in a variety of attractive colors and we can make most specialized window design screens – Arches, Hexagons, Circles and other custom shapes. Service, Repair and Installation for commercial and residential properties.
Q: What’s the difference between 80% and 90% sun screens?
A: Textilene® 80 blocks up to 80% of the sun’s rays. Textilene® 90 blocks up to 90% of the sun’s rays and has slightly smaller holes than the 80%.
We Carry a 5 Year Warranty on Window Sun Screens!
Open Member Website in a new window?