- Inspection & Assesment of Damages
- Complete Restoration Services
- Drying thru Dehumidification
- Mitigation of Moisture in Ceilings/Walls
- Mitigation of Moisture in Hardwood Floors
- State of the Art Technology
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
24-Hour Emergency Response
All of our employees are highly trained IICRC Certified Water Removal Technicians.
Damage caused by water increases substantially with time, and insurance
companies may not cover the costs if action isn’t taken immediately.
Dry Force utilizes the latest scientific methods and specialized equipment to
dry saturated carpets,
sheet-rock, and other
structural materials in-place whenever possible.
This eliminates the unnecessary expense and inconvenience of tearing-out
or replacing wet materials. This will also
save the homeowner and insurance company
time and money.
Dry Force Works Directly For YOU!
Our team of licensed, professional restoration technicians is experienced
in negotiating with all major insurance companies to help you get the
service you need.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR INSURANCE CLAIMS:
- Create a visual record of the damage by taking photographs or making a video.
- Make a list of any damaged items to assist you in the claims process.
- Keep an accurate record of all repair costs, including receipts for all expenses.