Service Makes the Difference!
AZ Family Owned and Operated
Get Rid of Scorpions
Only Hire a Professional, Experienced Pest Elimination Service
- Power spraying the entire exterior of your home
- Granulating high moisture areas
- Hand spraying all eves, windows and doorways
- Dusting all pipe chases
- Treating the interior of your home with long lasting residual products.
Burns Pest Elimination will not burden you with obligating contracts.
We offer you flexibility in scheduling. You may contact our courteous
customer service staff between the hours of 6:30am to 6pm Monday through
Friday, and 8am to 12pm on Saturdays. They will enthusiastically address
any concerns you may have with your service.
The University of Arizona’s number one publication provides the following
information on scorpions:
Scorpions are difficult to control with insecticides alone. Therefore,
the first control strategy is to modify the area surrounding a house.
- Remove all trash, logs, boards, stones, bricks and other objects from around the home.
- Keep grass closely mowed near the home. Prune bushes and overhanging tree
branches away from the house. Tree branches can provide a path to the
roof for scorpions.
- Store garbage containers in a frame that allows them to rest above ground level.
- Never bring firewood inside the house unless it is placed directly on the fire.
- Install weather-stripping around loose fitting doors and windows.
- Plug weep holes in brick veneer homes with steel wool, pieces of nylon
scouring pad or small squares of screen wire.
- Caulk around roof eaves, pipes and any other cracks into the home.
- Keep window screens in good repair. Make sure they fit tightly in the window frame.
Open Member Website in a new window?