"There's a reason they call us Mr." "We're the Polite
What are the warning signs of a septic system backup?
- Sewage backup (smelly black liquid) in toilets and/or drains.
- Slow flushing and draining toilet.
- More than one drain in the house is running slowly.
- Wastewater seeping from the ground near your septic system, which may or
may not have an odor.
- Lots of very green grass over the septic system, even during dry, hot weather.
- Bacteria in your well. Liquid from your septic system could flow into and
contaminate your drinking water well through the ground. Have your water
tested by the local health department if you suspect a problem.
- Algae or weeds growing in a pond near your house. This can be caused by
septic system waste discharging into surface water.
- Bad odors around the house can be caused by incorrectly vented or failing
Contact your local Mr. Rooter Plumbing at the first sign of a septic problem.
Get professional help from our experienced plumbers immediately to help
avoid property contamination, environmental issues and serious health
threats like dysentery or hepatitis.
"There's a reason they call us Mr." Competitive pricing,
quality workmanship. We're the polite plumbers that keep things fair,
honest & reliable. If you're looking for a plumbing company that's
interested in building relationships through trust, care and quality Mr.
Rooter Plumbing is your best choice, with the most up to date technology
to repair things right the first time.
Mr. Rooter is a full service plumbing company that specializes in underground
pipe repair, rehabilitation and pipe replacement. If gas, water or sewer
runs through it we do it. We have specialists in each area of the plumbing
business. If you have a plumbing need don't hesitate to call us for
help. We are the polite plumbers that save you time, headache, hassle
and money. 24 hours a day 7 days a week and we never charge overtime.
|The Mr. Rooter Family Proudly supports the Ronald McDonald House Charities
Open Member Website in a new window?