Posted By MyGuy
The popularity of social networking is growing among kids. Social networking
sites can provide a secure way for kids to connect with each other, but
they can also be exploited. Parents should be diligent and take steps
to keep their kids safe online and save money by cutting down on malicious
software that can be harmful to your computer.
- Use content filtering software to protect your child and computer
- Maintain a log of where they have been
- Require your password based permission, to continue on, to a specific website
- Set privacy settings
- Surf with them – set up an account in the same social networks
- Learn about the Federal laws
To learn more about Computer Repairs and many other trusted service providers
Open Member Website in a new window?