Have your insurance needs changed

Qualified Referrals
at Your Fingertips

It's easy to find a MyGuy service provider near your home or business.

Have your insurance needs changed

Posted By MyGuy || 30-Aug-2011

It's back to school shopping for many families and you're probably focusing on the usual school supplies, and not thinking about whether your family's insurance needs have changed. You may have a new driver in your household or are sending your child off to college. The new school year is a great time to revisit your current insurance policies and determine if you need to make changes to best fit your current family situation.

When a child's status changes, most often, so does your insurance. You may need to add your son or daughter to the insurance policy as a new driver. If you have a teen driver, there are many programs available that can give you significant premium savings to students with a grade point average of 3.0 and above. If your child is college-bound, you should review your homeowner's policy to determine if all of the personal items going to the new college dorm will be covered if lost or stolen. If your college student is renting a home or apartment, renter's insurance may be a good option.

Do your homework before school starts. Determine if your family insurance needs have changed. Call MyGuy today at 602-863-4948 to locate an experienced insurance agent to get you the best coverage at the best price.

Open Member Website in a new window?