Car Safety Tips for the Summer
Posted By MyGuy
If you have to DRIVE, don't go alone!
There are a number of websites available to help drivers save money and
vehicle use by matching destinations. Some of the websites are:
www.erideshare.com, www.carpoolconnect.com, www.icarpool.com, and www.rideshareonline.com
Enjoy a break from the daily task of driving and sit back and relax while
enjoying a commute with a friend. Make your daily commute shorter by enjoying
the less congested HOV (high-occupancy vehicles) lanes and save money on gas!
- Keep the Interior of Your Car Cooler!
- Walk those few extra steps so that you can park under that tree. Park so
that the sun will be shining on your rear window or passenger side for
most of the time that it will be parked.
- Make Sure That You Service Your Vehicle
In hot dry climates, your car special needs. Be sure to have frequent oil
changes and belt checks. Batteries die fast. Make sure fluids are full.
Items You Should Have in Your Car:
- Filled, spare tire
- First aid kit
- Extra water, for drinking and/or for the car.
- A small towel or handkerchief. If you don’t have a windshield sunshade,
put the towel on your seat before you leave the car so you can get in
and sit down when you return.
- Cell phone and a charger so you can call if you get lost or get into trouble.
Stay Safe and Enjoy the Summer! Contact MyGuy for any of your automotive needs.
Open Member Website in a new window?