Complete Your "Honey Do List"
Posted By MyGuy
It is the time of year that we start to get "ready" for the Christmas season.
There are many affordable things that can be done to your home quickly
by a professional handyman before those guests arrive. Some of the most
common requests we receive include items that can make a huge impact,
with little cost and help promote safety for your loved ones. Don't
forget about those furry, four legged family members too. Top 6 reasons
to call your handyman today:
1. Are your electrical sockets safe? Check or replace cracked or damaged
electrical wall plates before adding those holiday lights.
2. Are your smoke detectors working? When was the last time you changed
the battery. This should be done yearly. Pick a special date or holiday
to change your batteries each year.
3. Crown molding can make huge impact to add ambiance and glamour to any
room. There are some many options available for you to choose, including
a variety of wood types, size, staining or paint.
4. Do you have little repairs in your walls that need patching? These
are easy to fix and can make the room look clean and crisp again.
5. Save on your utilities bills by adding weather stripping and caulking
around your windows and doors. Your front door is the first thing a visitor
views when coming to your home. Spruce it up and fix unsightly blemishes.
6. Don't forget about your pets. Adding a doggie door can be huge
relief to you and your pet so that there won't be any unexpected messes
when you arrive home.
Hire a professional handyman today for all of those odds and ends that
need to be done so that you can just enjoy more free time to spend with
your loved ones this season.
Open Member Website in a new window?